This blog has been created to be used with the students of the CP. Can Pastilla and children interested in learning English.
The blog contains different activities to help students to practise and improve their knowledge of the English language.
Sunday, 3 April 2011
Quiz - Months of the year
Click on the picture and practise the months of the year.
Answer the questions and press 'Grade me!' to see your score.
By the way, I got all the months right. The questions you got wrong: Grade in percentage: 100.00 % # of questions you got right: 12 / 12 Correct I like playing all these games!
The questions you got wrong: 7: Which is the correct spelling? Grade in percentage: 91.67 % # of questions you got right: 11 / 12 Correct mi name is LIDIA he
hola xisca soy facundo e sacadoun 100 en los meses del año en ingles
ReplyDeleteGood job Facundo!! ¡Sigue trabajando así de bien!
ReplyDeleteHello Xisca! I'm Emmanuel and I love this website!
ReplyDeleteI hope to see more posts soon!
hola xisca soy facundo!!!!! te lo comento desde el cole voy a jugar otra vez al juego de los meses y te digo cuanta es mi puntuacion bayyyy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I got all the months right.
ReplyDeleteThe questions you got wrong:
Grade in percentage: 100.00 %
# of questions you got right: 12 / 12 Correct
I like playing all these games!
Hello Xisca he tengo 6 falta y 50,00 bueno maydo bien I'm nadia<3.
ReplyDeleteHellow xisca i scoret 100% isa game in english blog the months of the year.
ReplyDeletehello,i'm fran i scored 100%
ReplyDeleteHello Xisca me name is LAURA he sacado 75.0%
ReplyDeleteThe questions you got wrong: 7: Which is the correct spelling?
ReplyDeleteGrade in percentage: 91.67 %
# of questions you got right: 11 / 12 Correct mi name is LIDIA he
Quiz Results - "Months of the Year"
ReplyDeleteThe questions you got wrong:
Grade in percentage: 100.00 %
# of questions you got right: 12 / 12 Correct soy RAGDA SALUDOS
HELLO XISCA , I'M MARINA I SCORED 100% MONTHS OF THE YEAR :)
ReplyDelete41.67 % soy buc n r
ReplyDeletehola soy cucaracha e sacado 83,95%
ReplyDeleteHI XISCA, I'M SAMARA I SCORED 100% MONTHS OF THE YEAR
ReplyDelete