Sunday, 3 April 2011

Quiz - Days of the week

Click on the picture and practise the days of the week. 
Answer the questions and press 'Grade me!' to see your score.

13 comments:

  1. Hello Xisca! I am SO happy right now! I answered the questions and, I got all of them right!
    Take a look:
    The questions you got wrong:
    Grade in percentage: 100.00 %
    # of questions you got right: 7 / 7 Correct

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLOW XISCA SOY NOEMI!!!!!!!!! he sacado un 6 DE 7.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello im honey and i got all rite

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello mainem is Alba etenido 42,86% adios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,xisca!!!! Soy feliiii he sacado un 100 en DAYS OF THE WEEK jejejjejeje no pensava en sacarme un 100 pero lo he conseguido jejejejjejejejeje ah porcierto xisca he hablado con SOFIA y me ha mandado salu2 para ti ah y tambn te da las gracias por no darle deberes ejjejejejejejjejejeje la verdad es que le mandaron muchisimos deberes antes del viaje comenso a hacerlos para a si tiene tiempo para disfrutar en ARGENTINA fuauuu ahora estoy leyendo lo que te estoy escribiendo y ... siempre me enredo para comentar jejejejjejejeje bueno espero vernos en la proxima clase de inglesss jejejejjejejejeje graciassss

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello im honey and my score is 100 %

    ReplyDelete
  7. enrique my score is 100.00 %

    ReplyDelete
  8. hola xisca soy samara e sacado un 100% en los dias

    ReplyDelete
  9. eeeeeeee enrique:100.00 %

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quiz Results - "Days of the Week"

    The questions you got wrong:
    Grade in percentage: 100.00 %
    # of questions you got right: 7 / 7 Correct soy faaccuuuu!!!!jejejeje

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello my name is Alba! Estoy en casa de mi profesora de repaso de ingles he sacado 87.95%

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Xisca! I'm Emmanuel and I just thought I should play this game again, just to make sure my English is in a good shape. Here's my score, again:
    The questions you got wrong:
    Grade in percentage: 100.00 %
    # of questions you got right: 7 / 7 Correct

    ReplyDelete
  13. hola xisca soy samara e sacado un 85.71% en los dias de la semana

    ReplyDelete